Thank you for your interest in the Ann Arbor Bonsai Society’s 2020 Annual Club Show. This year, due to the current circumstances surrounding the COVID-19 situation, our show will be held virtually. The show will begin on Saturday, August 29th and voting will be open through Sunday, August 30th. There will be a People’s Choice Award, an engraved American Bonsai concave cutter, for the photo that receives the most votes. All entries must be submitted by 5:00 pm EST on Friday, August 28th to be entered into the show.
The rules for submission into the show are as follows:
- Only AABS members may enter trees in the show.
- There is no limit to the number of trees you may enter, use the form below for each submission.
- One image per entry – you may take the photograph yourself or book a photography appointment.
- All photographs must have been taken this year.
- The maximum file upload size is 2MB.
- Any aspect ratio for images will be accepted, though bear in mind the height of the image will determine the maximum number of pixels displayed on the screen for most images. If the aspect ratio is tall, the displayed image will not be very wide. An image cropped to 2.5 wide to 1 tall will maximize the number of pixels displayed. Once the aspect ratio exceeds 2.5:1 the image will shrink vertically to accommodate the extra width.
We are sorry, but this contest has finished!
Email notifications will be sent when the entry was successfully submitted and after the entry was approved by the moderators. Entries cannot be edited after submission.